• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SJPN Speeding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have posted my papers on Monday. Does anyone know what sort of waiting time there is for a sentence?

Are we talking about few weeks or more like few months ?

Comment

I do these things and have no idea! There is a huge case backlog due to covid but it depends how courts are listing Single Justice sittings and how many they can get through in a day...Sorry I cannot be more helpful. If I sit on one again (can't say I hope this is the case in all honesty!) I wll note the dates I am sentencing and come back to let you know though hopefully you will have heard by then.

Comment

Hi islandgirl

It's been 2 months since I posted my paperwork to the court and not heard back from them.

Does it normally take that long for the case to be looked at ?

Comment

kri55 it would not surprise me at all. Do you have proof of postage just in case? What speed in what limit?

Comment

All sorted.

I came home yesterday and the letter was waiting for me.

I ended up with 3 points on my licence - at least I can relax at Xmas knowing its all fine

islandgirl thank you so much for all your help and advise

Comment

kri55 really pleased that you got it resolved and can relax over Christmas! Thank you for letting us know the outcome.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X