• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge notice - Exeter road car park (premier park), Braunton - advice needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking charge notice - Exeter road car park (premier park), Braunton - advice needed

Hello all

Im looking for some advice. Like a lot of people it seems, I have received a Parking Charge Notice from Premier Park for a stay at the Exeter road car park in Braunton.

We stopped in as we waited for our fish and chips without knowing it was a paying car park. We stayed for around 20 mins and did not purchase a ticket as we didn’t even notice any signage. From what I’ve read, a lot of threads complain about poorly lit signage, however, this was the end of April and light was good, but I personally didn’t see any parking signs upon entrance, nor once parked.

Do I have a leg to stand on if I send off an appeal to POPLA? If so, are there any drafts I can leverage?

Is it even worth entertaining? Would I be better off just ignoring the fine as chances are they won’t take me to court?

I have attached the PCN for reference and any help/guidance would be appreciated. I can see that user - Mystery1 has helped a lot on this topic previously.

Thanks
    rasnran
    Tags: None

PCN attached for reference
    Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X