• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Conditional offer fixed penalty in Welsh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditional offer fixed penalty in Welsh

Recently got pulled over for speeding in Wales handed over my licence etc and was asked if I wanted the notice sent in Welsh or English. I said English but unfortunately it has been sent in Welsh but along with this in the same envelope is another conditional offer but not for speeding that is addressed to some body else in English!!
    It’s bit worrying that I got somebody else’s in my envelope and I can only presume they got my English version in there’s?

What is the best way for me to respond to this as obviously I cannot read Welsh.
    Tags: None

On a side note, you could consider raising a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office, even if it's 'accidental' it might breach the Data Protection Principles. Give the ICO a call, someone out their has your details / information.

ostell Please can you take a look and advise, many thanks.

Comment

Echat11 please stop signalling me.i know nothing of penalties

Comment

Get in touch with them and tell them asap - time is limited with these offers.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
          Echat11 please stop signalling me.i know nothing of penalties
          Sure, consider it done.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X