• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Speeding tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speeding tickets

I got caught speeding on 20/07/2021 on the m1 south doing 73mph while the signs above said 60mph . I was focusing on the road ahead and not the signs. The same thing then happened again on 27/07/2021 on the m1 south as well, this time I was doing 69mph while the signs said 60mph speed limit.On the 30/07/2021 I received the notice of intended prosecution for the first offensive that took place on 20/07/2021 and then I took note and started taking extra care and then a week late I received the notice of prosecution for the 27/072021 offence. I have had my license for 1 year and 9 months and I’ve used my speed awareness course for a offence and few months a go for going 60mph in a 50mph zone so I will loose my license if I get charged for both offences. Is there any way that I can appeal either of these charges and get one last chance? I need my car for work if I loose my license I will be unemployed and have no money to redo my tests to get my license back! I need someone’s help desperately!
    Tags: None

You can go to court and contest a) the facts - i.e. you were not speeding or b) plead guilty and make a plea in mitigation, such that you do not lose your driving licence.

Comment

There are 46 motorists on UK roads with more than 30 points on their driving licence, latest DVLA records reveal

DVLA says one driver remains on the road with 68 points on their licence

Six UK licence holders have amassed 51 points or more; 39 have 30 to 50 points

These drivers would have claimed in court that a disqualification would have caused them 'exceptional hardship' and been

allowed to remain on the road

Comment

Originally posted by EnglandPi View Post
        There are 46 motorists on UK roads with more than 30 points on their driving licence, latest DVLA records reveal

DVLA says one driver remains on the road with 68 points on their licence

Six UK licence holders have amassed 51 points or more; 39 have 30 to 50 points

These drivers would have claimed in court that a disqualification would have caused them 'exceptional hardship' and been

allowed to remain on the road
        It's good that they are good with stats, shame that their customer service is so poor - Trustpilot.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X