• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Legal action towards parking company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal action towards parking company

Hello everyone,

Firstly I would to thank everyone involved in this forum and everyone who contributes their advice in the comments. Your hard is much appreciated to fight a good cause!

Ok, so here’s my story. Iv been fighting two tickets from 2017 and 2018 that were issued in a resident car park where I live.

I’m the registered keeper but not always the driver, it is impossible to remember who drove my car on specific date. The permits sticky wallet always falls off due to the lack of stickiness, this is something I have to remember to rectify on a daily basis. If someone else used my car when the permit had fallen off they would not know the carpark needed a permit due to lack of poor signage, poor lighting and non existing bays.

Ticket issued for ’No Permit Displayed’ However, demand for unpaid private parking charge letter from ppc claims reason for issue ‘Vehicle not parked within a demarcated bay’

Car model on ticket is different to car model on claim letters

Only one sign in the car park (the sign does not have its own light ) hard to see in the dark

The sign has a poor layout drawing of the car park and doesn’t show where the parking pays are

The entrance to the car park has no obvious signs

The car park has no parking bays or demarcated bays, and the three other areas of the car park where ppc claim there are signs but are not any.

The car park at night has poor lighting

My car was parked at least 80 feet way from sign

fabricating evidence

Also believe the parking company aren’t the company mention on the lease!

I had a telephone court hearing about a month ago but the court hadn’t prepared themselves and the 66 page whitness statement was all muddle and out of order which made it impossible to continue and had to be adjourned for a couple of weeks time.. However, the parking company have now discontinue and closed the case and sent me a n279.

strangely enough I was looking forward to my day in court as I believe I have a strong defence and adamant to fight for what I believe in (And I was going to go after unreasonable behaviour costs) as im sure they’ve been acting unlawfully.

This company and its legal representative have bullied, harassed, blackmail me for years and would like to know if I have a chance of taking legal action towards them or the housing Association and if so how? Or who could help me?
    Tags: None

Please see the photo of some of the letters that they’ve sent me (the plastic wallets have multiple pages in them) this isn’t even including emails and phone calls
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0842 copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	1584260

Comment

ostell

Comment

So the NTD and the NTK have to agree for a starters.

What do the signs(s) say? WHat does the NTK's say? What does the lease say about parking?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X