• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Crazy Car Situation Need Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Car Situation Need Help

Ok, this is a crazy one. So, I had a 2010 GMC 1500 Denali Crew Cab AWD. This truck had an MSRP of around $45,000 in 2010. Unfortunately, I allowed someone to borrow this truck. During this time he used it as a drug running vehicle, and accrued thousands of toll booth violations and unpaid parking tickets in my name fraudulently. Everyone is going to "say, sue his ass!". This is where things take a darker turn. I get a phone call telling me to search a few key words on my Google search bar, if I remember correctly they were the name of the city, my friend's name, and the location of MY vehicle. Upon searching aforementioned search criteria. I found my self with more questions than answers... My friends body had been found...in the stairwell...of a mall...shot to death...a horrible loss and a terrible tragedy. His execution style murder raised many questions among family, friends, and of course the police / interstate task force. After they began to investigate it appeared that I only was aware of the "tip of the iceberg" of what my vehicle had been involved in as well as all the places this GMC has seen that I have not. I'm still getting unpaid toll booth tickets from San Francisco that I am trying to contest. They sent me a picture of my truck and not me driving it! This situation had quickly gone from loaning a truck to a murder investigation. Obviously, I was mortified from the loss, vehicle less due to my truck now being officially part of a crime scene, and stuck having to battle moving and parking violations from "Sea to Shining Sea" (losing that battle I might add). Now, my truck went from crime scene to a tow yard to the auction to a dealership. I was told it would be thousands to get it back. During the time I was trying to figure out what to do it was sold from under me and is currently being sold at a dealership near me for around $22,000. Is this a total lost cause or am I able to get my baby back? ~Please help me

Tags: None

Sorry to read about your troubles, but this a UK based site and I doubt you will receive any worthwhile advice.
    Good luck

Comment

Thank you I appreciate it.

Comment

Thank you I appreciate it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X