• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Waitrose Stirling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waitrose Stirling

I have just been sent a £48 fine for parking in the car park do i need to pay
    Tags: None

Did you overstay? Not pay? What is the fine for?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob2166 View Post
      I have just been sent a £48 fine for parking in the car park do i need to pay
      The fine was from parking eye i had 3 hours free was there for just over the 3 hours dont have the chose to pay 3 hours or fine

Comment

So you are in Scotland

Edit so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred. The driver drove, the keeper received the Notice to Keeper

Does the NTK mention Protection of Freedoms Act on the reverse?

You are in Scorland, no keeper liability, only the unknown driver so yo can safely ignore

It's not a fine, it's an invoice for an alleged breach of contract by the driver

Comment

Hi Ostell. Regarding the NTK no mention of the Freedoms Act on the back only has Parking Charge information / Appeals /Privacy Information

Comment

OK so they are not being naughty and pretending it is applicable in Scotland

As advised edit so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
              OK so they are not being naughty and pretending it is applicable in Scotland

As advised edit so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred.
              Hi. When you say edit. Just don`t reply and don`t send payment

Comment

Edit, ie change the wording. If they can guess at the driver then out of the teeth of a win you've dragged a loss.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X