• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DCBL pcn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCBL pcn

ostell https://i.imgur.com/dPrqHF4.jpg
    Hi hope you can help, I received this today I was the keeper at the time this pcn was given but unaware of it I wasn’t the driver at the time the driver who actually is normally very good at paying straight away but must of forgotten has sadly now passed away the reason I know it wasn’t me driving it is at the hospital & I no longer able to appeal this. What are my options please?
    Tags: None

Did you receive a Notice to Keeper? If not have you moved house and not told the DVLA?

Can you show that you were not driving? An appointment elsewhere?

normally debt collectors are ignored.

You could write to the parking company and give your friend's name and address. This will remove any liability from yourself, especially if you can show you were elsewhere. If you do then write first class mail and get a free certificate of posting from a post office. Keep copies of everything.

If the parking company know the name and serviceable address of the driver then they can not continue to claim from the keeper.

The parking company will say it is too late but the limit to name the driver is when a court claim is started.

SAR to the parking company requesting all the information they have on you and the car

Comment

ostell no I haven’t received NTK or moved and yes I did inform dvla the sale of the car. This is the first time I’ve received any notification about this. The person driving has passed away. I will have to see if I can find out where I was at the time.

Comment

I don't think you have told the full story. You have sold the car in question. Was it sold before the incident or after and how close to the incident.

Comment

ostell Hi I did tell the full story I stated I had sold the car after this pcn was issued which I was unaware of I have documentation to show I’ve sold vehicle on 27/4/2019

Comment

Where, previously, in this thread did you state you'd sold the car after the PCN? In post #3 was the first mention of selling

Rather than drip feed information please tell everything, though selling after the event is immaterial

Last edited by ostell; 21st May 2021, 14:42:PM.

Comment

Blimey confusion not fact in early statement

Comment

ostell sorry for the confusion I stated I WAS the keeper at the time not sold. But I have sold the car it was sold 2 months after the pcn but I hadn’t received any notification in that time either the first time I’m aware of this was yesterday.
                once again sorry for confusion

Comment

So as suggested in post #2 a SAR to Car Parking Partnership to get all the documents.

Letter to DCBL saying that this is the first you have heard about this matter. You deny any liability and request that they return it to their principal

Comment

ostell thank you I do appreciate your help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X