• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SJPN - Fail to give Information and Speeding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SJPN - Fail to give Information and Speeding

Hi guys,

Firstly, I am aware that there are many topics relating to this matter and I have read many of them. I would like to share my details and ask your opinion.

First of all, I got a NIP in 20 November 2020, for exceeding 40mph average limit with 55mph. My friend was driving and he accepted the fixed penalty, this ticket was processed.

After 6 months, I got a letter saying that I failed to give driver information. At first I thought this is the same ticket but somehow lost but then I realised there is another speeding charge, same road, same time but 21 November 2020. I did not get this ticket for sure.

Btw I moved from that home to the next flat around January 2021.

I would like to please not guilty to both offences and I have some evidences to show the court.

1- I have emails from 4 different companies ( fedex, royal mail, parcelforce, UPS ) about my missing letters and shipments. I had a long conversation with Fedex in December 2020 saying that "I should have received a customs bill" but i did not get any letter. Having had this conversation fedex sent my bill via email and I paid. I also had a long conversation with Parcelforce asking "How can not you find my address" etc. They said there was a problem with my delivery address ( the address that is exactly the same as my supposedly sent NIP ticket)

2- For some reason my SJPN letter was opened someone else and it is posted to my mailbox around 16:30. I asked my neighboors and all said we did not get anything or open anything on your name.

3- In addition to the emails, I had so many phone calls regarding to the deliveries (either post or shipment) at thiss address. Which proofs should I include?

4- I got another ticket, for an offence happened just a day before. As I replied that one promtply, why would I not reply the other one if I get it?

I was wondering is there any chance I can get away with no fine? or no points to my driving license?

What should I do or say when I go to court? Should I hire a solicitor?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X