• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with pcn problems please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with pcn problems please.

Hi,

My partner was sent a PCN Notice to owner through letterbox for a contravention that didn't occur. Sent off appeal with photo's to Council by recorded delivery. It was signed for by Council but Council then sent Charge certificate letter saying they never received it. Sent everything off a second time by recorded delivery. Council signed it but sent a letter saying that formal representations can only be made on the Notice to owner (which is what was sent to them initially, and was signed for by them). My partner sent them another letter with photocopies of 2 signatures for recorded delivery, and also photo's again. The next thing that came was a witness statement from the County Court. The court revoked the penalty charge and also the Charge Certificate. The Council sent another letter saying that they never received the Notice to Owner, and that he should send a copy of his representations and evidence within 14 days or pay £130.
    Could someone advise on what the next course of action should be now please?
    Does my partner have to send everything again if they have already signed and received it before, but mislaid it?

Kind regards
    StarAngel
    Tags: None

michael

Comment

Hi Plodderton,

Does your reply mean that I should get in touch with Michael, or that he should get in touch with me?

Regards
      StarAngel

Comment

It should let him know there is a post he may be able to help with. Could be he is away or similar.

Comment

Ok thanks. My partner only has 14 days to reply to the Council. He only has a few days left so he's going to send photocopies of the recorded delivery signatures, with a letter today, stating that he sent two appeals which were received by the Council, so basically it isn't his fault that they mislaid them...or something to that effect. Not sure what else to do until someone advises us.

Comment

OK there are some who will say go to pepipoo and post on there. They will point you to user Herbie to help you - as a shortcut Herbie's website is https://bailiffadviceonline.co.uk/in...ent-centre-tec

Comment

Any help is greatly appreciated so thankyou very much for sending me the link.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X