• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking notice

Evening! I'm after some advice on a parking notice received at the QA hospital Portsmouth, the notice was received because the meters were accepting "con-tactless only" at that time, which the driver had no way of paying, despite signage saying the contrary, the driver had the correct change and a no con-tactless card, and the vehichle was to large to park in the main car-park, the driver was collecting medication so had no other option but to park where they did.
    any advice would be much appreciated

Fish
    Last edited by Fish69; 27th December 2020, 19:52:PM.
    Tags: None

Contact PALS at the hospital and complain. Basically the machines had been changed without warning and prevented you paying in the manner displayed on the machine

I think PALS is at the reception desk in the main entrance, phone number is on the web page but personal visit is better

If that fails the appeal AS THE KEEPER so that it arrives on day 26. Do not identify the driver. The intention is to get them to communicate with you without contacting the DVLA or sending a Notice to Keeper within 56 days

I would have had the same problem, i always have my 2 £s ready for when I don't go in the car park

Edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred, use "the driver ....." etc.
    Last edited by ostell; 7th December 2020, 22:47:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X