• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Overstone Court Cardiff non ob PCN LINK PARKING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overstone Court Cardiff non ob PCN LINK PARKING

So back when time began.....

I visited a family member with a flat at this address Aug 18. 1st visit and taking items for there recent move. arrived at 6 pm and left at 11.30ish pm. Got a ticket. spoke to resident family member who said they got tickets cancelled so should be ok this time. chased up later in week to find out that agent say they have no further input and must contact parking company to discuss.... after talking to a lady ex judge and various other i decided to ignore all contact right up to today.

County court business centre letter drops and really not finding it easy in my mind to go thru all the details again to stand and fight.
    Happily ignored all comms from Link BW legal and now wonder what the hell to do.

I read some of the actions on here and wonder if im far too late now to act.....

I GUESS I NEED TO SIT HERE TILL I HAVE FIXED MY CASE
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Tags: None

My address details were given via dvla.... is this still classed as data breach?
    also i was a guest of a tenant.... is this a valid enough reason to ignore any claim ?

Comment

Ignoring is not good advice and ignoring the county court will ensure that you have a CCJ recorded against you.

parking companies are permitted to access the DVLA database and just because you were visiting doesn't necessarily give you the right to ignore

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
        Ignoring is not good advice and ignoring the county court will ensure that you have a CCJ recorded against you.

parking companies are permitted to access the DVLA database and just because you were visiting doesn't necessarily give you the right to ignore
        I understand you saying that. I wouldnt ignore a court letter hence being here.

Comment

So post up the PCN received suitably redacted, but leave dates. Photos of the signs might help, what does the lease say about parking?

Acknowledge the claim online using the details on the form and password. Nothing in the defence

Comment

Ive acknowledged the claim.

How do i extend the defence element for the 28days?

Attached Files

Comment

By acknowledging the claim !

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
                By acknowledging the claim !
                THANK YOU

Comment

I will post the details tomorrow, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 312d View Post

I understand you saying that. I wouldnt ignore a court letter hence being here.
                    Name deleted and reg number - PCN ref to remove aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by 312d View Post
                      Ive acknowledged the claim.

How do i extend the defence element for the 28days?
                      So I don't have the original ticket on screen as that was left with the resident to discuss with there agent.

I received
                      Notice to keeper
                      account passed to legal team
                      instruction from bw legal
                      Letter of claim
                      notice of pending CCJ

Comment

attachments
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ostell

Comment

The PCN is basically correct apart from that the mention paragraph 9 instead of 8 in one place.

How about signs and lease?

Comment

No help on lease as no cooperation on it....
                              signs I'm still waiting for a pic.

no feeling great about this

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X