• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dcblegal/obsevices parking parking charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dcblegal/obsevices parking parking charge

Hello

I need some advice as I dont know what to do now
    In February I got letter from dcb that I got PCN on 13/09/2017 ( almost 3 years ago) and they want me to pay £160. I tried to contact observices parking to ask some information as I never got any letter before with information about PCN but they never responded. After 1 month I received claim form from county court where they asking now for 267£. I wrote the defence and agreed to take a part in mediation. Yesterday we had a mediation and they asked me to pay £187 or they will go to the court. I didnt agree as I told them that I never got any letter with information about any PCN. They said that is my fault as I didnt change my address wirh DVLA when I moved out from the previous address. We moved out in same month as we was buying a house and beacause of some complications we had to live with our friends for few weeks. I wanted some evidence about this PCN and told them when I will reveice it I agree to pay first amount which was £60. They said that they want £187 and nothing less. Also in the claim form they put false information that driver agreed to pay within 28 days but didnt. I never agreed to pay as I never got any PCN.
    What Can I do now? Pay them £187 or waiting for a court hearing?
    Tags: None

So send a SAR to observice parking to find out what exactly they allegedly sent to you.* Details of SAR in shortcuts panel on right.

The 28 days to pay would be on the sign, which is the contract.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X