• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN from Vehicle Control Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN from Vehicle Control Services

Good morning when visiting me recently my friend received a parking charge notice from a company called vehicle control services. She had placed a note saying that she was visiting my flat in her windscreen but not the official visitor’s permit. She received a PCN. We appealed straight away and we received their letter acknowledging our appeal and asking for further info which we supplied straight away. They told my friend they’d be in touch in 28 days. They made no contact in that time. She heard from them a week or so later with a final demand letter and are now threatening court action. They are asking for £160 even though they assured my friend the reduced £60 would apply while the appeal was being heard. Their letters and heavy handed way if dealing with this is causing my friend a great deal of distress. She’s in her sixties and lives alone. We have sent letters asking them to go back and consider our appeal but nothing .. what should we do?*
    Tags: None

What does your lease say about visitor parking?* What do the signs say? Can you post up the redacted PCN.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X