• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VWFS bill through Blake Morgan with no invoice or break down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VWFS bill through Blake Morgan with no invoice or break down.

Good evening all, this is my first time writing on here and am greatly appreciative of any and all help received. I have also had a quick search of the forums but couldn't find anything specific to my case.

I VT'd my Audi back in February 2019, after lots of stalling and them claiming they received no such emails or letters, which I used templates for from here, the vehicle was finally taken away, at the end of contract term anyway as they dragged it out that long, by the auction company they use who quoted £193 for minor chips to paintwork, nothing more as the car was in immaculate condition.
    I was always aware that the mileage was about 4000 miles over but was ready to dispute any mileage charges again using the templates available on here.
    Nothing from VWFS until a couple weeks ago, a letter appears from Blake Morgan who are acting on behalf of VWFS to claim the sum of £893.36, with no explanation as to where these costs have come from, no break down of charges whatsoever.

Is there a template I can use outlying that I should surely have received some sort of invoice specifying detailed charges before they can just pick a number out of thin air to charge me?

I have changed address in the time all this was going on but they were notified of this at the time and clearly know of my new address as this is where the letter from Blake Morgan was sent.

Again, any and all help greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Dave.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X