• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received unpaid Debt Letter but don’t have a PCN - CST Law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received unpaid Debt Letter but don’t have a PCN - CST Law

Hi,*

I received 3 PCNs from Parking Eye which I paid, as far I am concerned my account is clear. I have this week received a letter from CST Law stating I have unpaid debt, passed from Parking Eye and have given me a PCN number that I have not previously received.*
    Pushy guy on the phone tried to force a payment.. i didn’t give him any of the previous PCNs as not his business.*

I have attached the letter for reference, can a fine be chased if no PCN is issued, or I have not received it? I’m sure the answer is no but would want some reassurance.*

Thanks all*

Jay

Attached Files
    Tags: None

Well DRP can't start court proceedings as they don't own the debt. Usually if PE have handed a PCN to DRP they know they can't recover it. This is probably a letter from DRP using yet another solicitor's letterhead. Note that they are asking you to contact DRP and give DRP's contact details.

Write to the solicitor denying the debt and demanding all details about the alleged debt. See if they actually acknowledge.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X