• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Council PCN in a loading bay when I was loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Council PCN in a loading bay when I was loading

Hello. Can anyone help me write a letter? I was parked in a loading bay and was away from my vehicle (car) dropping off a some parcels and a heavy package and when I returned to the vehicle a parking attendant was giving me a PCN. I told him that I had been loading but he said that it was because I was not a goods vehicle. The PCN has code 25 on it which (I think) is for not loading in a loading bay. I have receipts from the post office that I dropped some parcels off to and also the UPS proof of postage text that they send to my phone when I drop off a parcel at the drop off shop. I was only about ten minutes and the loading bay gives you twenty minutes. The UPS parcel weighed 10 Kilos and the other 3 parcels were small parcels @ 2 kilos each. Thanks in advance, I hope some one can help me out. Im not very good with wording letters.**
    Tags: None

Hi
    The best place for assistance for Council Penalty Charge Notices is Pepipoo*http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=60

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X