• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cpm trace pcn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpm trace pcn

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP. I have received the Trace recovery letter this week, i haven’t replayed to any letter previously to CPM. What do I do now?
    Tags: None

As it's IPC then you have run out of time to appeal so it's just ignore any debt collectors letters and see if you get a letter before claim.

There is a hint in that they have failed to comply with 9 (2) (e), the invittion, or 9 (2) (a), period of parking. A single instance of time is not period.

What do the signs say about parking where the driver parked?

Comment

Thanks for the reply, this is the sign where the car was parked. The car was on a road (double yellow lined) as u should see on the picture

Comment

Shall I just wait until or if I letter before claim?? Worst case I find do get a letter before claim then what?? Do I need to prepare anything in the meantime??

Comment

Shall I just wait until or if I get a letter before claim?? Worst case If i do get a letter before claim then what?? Do I need to prepare anything in the meantime??

Comment

Comment

ostell I have received this letter today, do I still ignore?

Comment

After months of nothing, I have now received this letter from Gladstone’s!!! CAN ANYONE HELP???
                Attached Files

Comment

Can anyone help me with this???

Comment

They are acting as debt collectors and the usual advice is to ignore. However you could write back to them and deny that you are liable for the alleged debt

Comment

Thank you Ostell. If I was to write back to them, is there a template I could use? If not how should I word the letter?

Comment

ostell hi, how shall I word the letter back to Gladstone’s? What do I need to put in there?

Comment

Can anyone help me with this please, it’s a LETTER BEFORE CLAIM from Gladstone’s! What do I do at this point? It’s starting to worry me now

Comment

Can anyone help me on this??

Comment

Ok il just pay it!!!!!! Thanks for all the HELP

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X