• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with VTA - Excess millage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with VTA - Excess millage

Im looking for some help with a VTA that ive completed recently. Is not been the easiest process and Vauxhall Finance has tried everything to push extra charges ( pick up fees, damage charges). Ive successfully fought off these however at the end of it all they are pushing excess mileage charges.

i made a complaint about the full process as i felt they had been a little underhanded in trying to levy extra costs. The complaint outcome is that they have not upheld the complaint and still impose the charges.

My full contract mileage is 20'020 miles over 4 years. I handed the car back with a little more than this in 3.5 years (150 extra)

The reason ive handed the car back is that i really cant afford the monthly repayments.

VF said they rejected my complaint as ive not taken reasonable care of the vehicle by going over my mileage and that ive signed a contract to say i would stick to this limit.

is there anyway of avoiding having to pay the charge? £106.83 in total is the charge

I have photos of the final decision letter if that helps! it wont let me upload due to size, but i guess on here you can send messages?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Tags: None

Hi there, I have a very similar issue with the same company. I had used templates from this site to dispute the excess mileage charges and yet they came back to me with a lengthy letter with multiple point about how I have broken this contract by not taking care of the car as I have went out with my agreed miles. I asked for help on this site and only one person replied with that I should dispute it or pay it and to use templates again. This was unhelpful advice so good luck to you I’m sorry I can’t help, I hope you get better advice

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X