• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Audi VWFS Voluntary Termination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi VWFS Voluntary Termination

Hello,

I'm new to LB and looking for quick guidance on procedures of VT.

I am over mileage but past VT point.

I contacted Audi but they sent me a pack to read through and sign. I'm very sceptical about signing anything ATM.

I want the car gone within the next week. Can I just instruct them to come and get it without signing forms as I want to stop the monthly payments.

Many thanks
    Tags: None

I will have the car cleaned prept ready for collection and fully photographed this weekend.

Is it acceptable for me to sorn it notify them over the phone to collect and cancel the direct debit?

Many thanks

Comment

There is a VT template on this site. Use that rather than the one they send you

It needs to be in writing, a phone call is not sufficient

You'll be lucky to get it gone within the next week!

Comment

Ok thanks for your response OSTELL

How would stopping the direct debit react to the situation i get this template sent Monday.

Comment

Demo8
          Hi. Just wondering if you were invoiced for excess mileage? I have arranged a VT with Audi, however have gone over mileage by around 6 thousand. The BCA have arranged to come but not until 3 weeks time.Hi

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X