• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Jurisdiction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurisdiction

I was arrested for tapping a person's bumper in a Walmart parking lot, for leaving with out notice because I saw no damage had been done.
    Tags: None

State police came to my home and to my personal wood shop to question me about it, i questioned his authority to demand my vehicle information for something that happened on private property, he called me a name, came back with arrest warrant from local magistrate

Comment

He then charged me with numerous violations, hindering the police, failure to have drivers license, failure to have registration, failure to sign said registration not shown failure to have insurance, and hit and run, and maybe sone more. Â*All this because I questioned his authority or juridiction on a private Walmart parking lot. Â*I was in my shop when h said I failed to produce info on truck, out on the street. Â*Very confusing

Comment

Hi and welcome

from the terminology of your post I suspect you are based in The USA.
        This website deals mainly with UK legal situations and I doubt you will receive any worthwhile advice, but good luck anyway.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X