• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ZZPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZZPS

I received a number of parking tickets for my station carpark - either from when the app was down so couldnt pay via it or through just forgetting, morning rush etc. I have moved house and been in my new house almost 2.5 years, I sent a letter to ZZPS regarding my outstanding tickets back in July 2017 confirming my new address. I have heard absolutely nothing since then. I think there are probably around 7 or 8 that I was disputing. They were not council car parks it was a private car park I'm unsure if this makes any difference? Im currently on another forum on here trying to sort out a CCJ as my partner and I are planning on buying a house. I have checked all my credit records there is nothing on there, I am loathe to start contacting them again in case it is kicking a hornets nest. Should I re-write to ZZPS? I did have a couple of solicitor letters but since moving have heard absolutely nothing. They too do have my new address?
    Tags: None

ZZPS are normally acting as debt collectors and can do nothing.

Comment

I received a number of parking tickets for my station carpark
      Train station?
      Which one?
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X