• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN from Excel Parking in wrong name but at my address

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN from Excel Parking in wrong name but at my address

Hi guys!

This one is pretty weird but basicly I recieved a PCN about 4 years ago.

Vehicle Control Services hassled me for abit but left me alone.

Excel Parking have now piped up with the same PCN in the car owners name.

No assignment whatsoever, I recieved a letter today from DCBL 'cant pay we'll take it away' indicating that they will recommend that their client takes legal action.

The car was sold 2 years ago.

Rang DVLA and they acknowledge me as a previous keeper. However the log book never turned up... So basicly I got hustled.

Any help you guys are willing to give will be great.

Thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

So the car park was VCS and Excel are taking it over when they didn't have a contract!

interested to see the NTK and the signs

Comment

Excel have a car park about 50 yards away from the VCS on the same street.

I have never parked in the Excel car park.

The signage in the VCS car park is virtually non existant, hence my contravention.

The letters don't mention this, they just mention the street name which I think is purposefully ambiguous.

Comment

So is this a Notice to Keeper from Excel? It must be seriously out of date if it is. Perhaps post it up

Comment

If I ignore this and a CCJ is automatically awarded against the new owner. Can they still come to my house and seize goods???.

Comment

So you have a PCN in someone else's name but your address. So a letter to excel pointing out that their letter was opened in error and you are not the keeper or owner of that car and no one of that name lives at that address. Get free certificate of posting from a post office.

This is suggesting that they are keeping records of VRMs that have previously come to their attention. Naughty!

Comment

FYI this is the DCBL letter.

https://ibb.co/F3Q4P4r
              https://ibb.co/M292ybv

The previous letters we're from VCS and BW Legal were involved.

No letters for about a year now this one from DBCL.

Comment

DCBL is only a debt collectors letter and can be ignored.

Send that letter and see what comes back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X