• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ccj served to old adress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ccj served to old adress

I discovered yesterday that my credit rating had dropped to poor from excellent. Once looking into it further on Experian I found I had a ccj raised against me in on the 1st February to an address I haven't lived in for 2+ years. I have also kept my driving license address up to date over the years.

I rang the court to find out the information on what it was about. It was for a parking ticket with Britannia in 2016 but the ccj had been issued by a company called Bw legal. This was sent to my old address which my car has never been registered at. I register my car to my parents address so I can always get the mail as I move around a lot.

I have moved twice in the time to get this ccj but have always updated my information with DLVA. I would like to get this set aside as I have had no letters about this as I had moved from the address early 2017.

I really want the ccj to be removed as I did want to get a mortgage in the next couple of years...

Is it worth filling in H244 to get this ccj set aside or would I be wasting my time and just pay to get a satisfied payment?
    Tags: None

If you pay you will still have a ccj against your name.

Not receiving the claim form is a good reason to get it set aside. Do you know what they claimed for? Perhaps a SAR to Brittania go see what they have got.

Your Setaside will ask for the cost of the fee to be recovered as they failed any due diligence

Comment

Originally posted by emziill6 View Post

Is it worth filling in H244 to get this ccj set aside or would I be wasting my time and just pay to get a satisfied payment?

emziill6 Hello - have you managed to get setaside the judgement?
      Hoping all is sorted on your defence of the claim.

Comment

Originally posted by emziill6 View Post

Hi, I will be interested in knowing if your set aside is successful. Please post success stories. Thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X