• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeagles® is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET Parking

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MET Parking

    I was sent a parking charge notice of £100 for staying over 2 hours. I didn't see the signs stating only 2 hours from where I parked, I have since gone back to look where they are and they are quite high up on a post and I would have had to go up to the post and look up at the sign to be able to read the small print. Even more frustrating is that the person I was with also stayed over the time but wasn't sent a parking notice. My friend wasn't well and so hence staying longer than expected. Is there anything I can do?
    Tags: None

  • #2
    Yes, edit the post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred. Use "the driver ......" etc

    So post up a redacted copy of the PCN, but leave dates.


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.


    No announcement yet.

    Court Claim ?

    Guides and Letters

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm