• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

S18 road safety act 2006

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S18 road safety act 2006

Hello

is the s18. Road safety act 2006 now active/enforced? Specifically the part which refers to making use of a detection device an offence? Thanks
    Tags: None

Yes.
    You been detected using such a scanner?

Comment

No I have not been detected. I was just wondering. When did this happen? I thought the use of radar detectors (not jammers) was legal?

Comment

It’s just confusing because if you look at the whole legislation it’s marked as “prospective”

Comment

Thanks for correcting me
          That will teach me to read more thoroughly!

The ban never came into force in the UK, altho' illegal in many other countries

Comment

No worries thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X