• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Workflow Dynamics - Parking Fine - was given permission to park?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow Dynamics - Parking Fine - was given permission to park?

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone can help with a parking fine i was given by workflow dynamics at Trafford centre Manchester?

I am a shop fitter by trade and for the last few years we have been given to park in the disabled bay by the intu company that own the Trafford Centre, as its close to the shop, this is so we can carry in materials. The loading bays are for lorry's only and our cars/vans cant use them.

So for many years we have placed a notice on the window that was permission from intu and the shops we fit to park in the disabled bay otherwise its literally 30 min walk to the shopping centre from the car park.

Today was given a parking ticket for parking in the bay.

I went to the customer services desk and explained i was given a ticket, they have recently changed the owenership and intu have sold this off to the company Work Flow Dynamics. This change of ownership was completed in March this year.

is there any way to fight this ticket ?
    Tags: None

Who are intu? Workflow dynamics are a parking company and not a property company. Lets see the NTK anyway, suitably redacted. Was this a windscreen ticket? Good news is that workflow haven't been to court

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
      Who are intu? Workflow dynamics are a parking company and not a property company. Lets see the NTK anyway, suitably redacted. Was this a windscreen ticket? Good news is that workflow haven't been to court
      Thanks for the help.

intu are the owners of the building " the Trafford centre"

Was slapped on the windscreen next to my parking notice lol

Comment

So you had an agreement with INTU rather that Workflow Dynamics? Workflow dynamics are just the contractors.

Edit your posts so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred. Use "the driver ,,,,,," etc. Even the image of the ticket

You appeal this windscreen notice as the keeper so that the appeal arrives a couple of days before 28 days after the parking. You object to the signs, and mention the permission you already had from their principals. You must give your name and address so that they can write back to you but make a slight change to the address that appears on the V5 registration document, not so great that a letter would not be delivered, so that you will know if they have contacted the DVLA or not. Something like Greane Road instead of Green Road. The object of this is to get them to attempt to save £2.50 by not contacting the DVLA to get the keepers address before sending a Notice to Keeper or not send a Notice to Keeper at all. Either of these omissions is a failure if they attempt to claim from the keeper. The timing is because they cannot apply for keeper details until day 28 so you get in first and it is this late so that they have minimum time to send a corrected NTK if they realise their mistake.They have to get the NTK to you by day 56. Past that date and they have no claim.

Comment

Thankyou so much for the information here. As this is a works vehicle and not mine what would i do in this instance?

Comment

You are the keeper for the purpose of the legislation. You company is the registered keeper. Warn them about the situation. If they get the Notice to Keeper they must not name you as the driver but as the keeper. It would be even better if it was a leased vehicle. Is it possible to find out?

Comment

Ostell's plan works,
              Years ago I received a windscreen ticket whilst in hire car.
              OH wrote appeal on behalf of driver.
              The parking co (CEL). tried to save their £2.50 fee and sent NTK to her as if she was registered keeper.
              End of case1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X