• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN Tesco Silverburn Glasgow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN Tesco Silverburn Glasgow

Hi there I was wondering if I can have some advice. The Driver has received a PCN for parking over the maximum stay time, which the driver never knew existed at the car park as the driver has often parked the car over night on numerous occasions and has never received a PCN before. The driver knows that car park has recently been fixed up so not sure if this is something new that has been enforced. Does anyone know if these notices are forcible in Scotland as the company is based in England and if so is it worth appealing? The driver has a valid reason for over staying and wonder if someone can give some advice?
    Last edited by itwasntme2; 9th August 2018, 14:19:PM.
    Tags: None

I think that in Scotland they cannot use "keeper liability" to enforce private parking charges, so if you don't tell them who the driver was the parking company can do diddly squat.
    Probably should ignore the ticket, but tagging ostell for you

Comment

Yep they can only take action against the driver in Scotland, so edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred. Use "The Driver ......"etc.

Then ignore.

Comment

Thanks very much. I will try and update my post and also ignore.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X