• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent advice needed please-bailiff about to sieze car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Urgent advice needed please-bailiff about to sieze car

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    8pm on Saturdays and Masonic nights - they cannot be guaranteed to be sober after that.
    Depends on whether they belong to a drinking or a dining lodge, CC.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Just out of curiosity how much could they take off my wages if i got an aoe?

Comment

Originally posted by phil6605 View Post
        Just out of curiosity how much could they take off my wages if i got an aoe?
        I believe it depends how much you earn.

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/englan...your_wages.htm

Comment

Hi ive been making payments for the last four weeks of £20 and ive asked each time if they will take the debt back but they refuse apart from one team leader whio asked for my work details then when i refused to give him them he said he wasnt prepared to help.i offered the bailiffs £80 a month knowing they wouldnt accept it and theyve sent me a letter saying they would accept payments of £570pm for 6 months which is more than half my pay.im still having to hide the car incase they come back out again.going to contact councilor but think he will just say get a aoe.

Comment

Keep paying, exactly as you have been. Have you contacted your Councillor yet? If not, you need to.

Comment

I havent contacted the councillor yet my wifes been in hospital.could you give me any ideas as to what to put in a email to him.ive had a letter from bailiffs today saying they are going to come out again to levy on my car.i spoke to someone at the bailiff an thy said thy are allowed to charge for each visit on each seperate account.is this right?

Comment

Rule No 1 - Bailiffs Lie - then apply Rule No 2

Rule No 2 - go back to Rule No 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X