• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cheated by the sellers conveyancing solicitor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Littlepig View Post
    I'm thinking sending me the wrong title number could be a decoy to test my intentions? (Thinking from all angles)
    Surely he wouldn't just forget about his duties of care to clients or others and the odes of ethics and the SRA
    it's all very odd
    I've flagged the thread up, so hopefully they can advise on the best approach. R0b pt2537

Comment

Precisely
      this is not the first time I've been bitten where suddenly some other buyer just happens to appear out of nowhere as soon as you instruct solicitors

Comment

This is the only example I can find with Solicitor misconduct and property, no doubt there are others -

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/ba...101799.article

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post
          This is the only example I can find with Solicitor misconduct and property, no doubt there are others -

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/ba...101799.article
          The thing how many know of this website, and how many thousands of clients don't know where to turn to with out "we can look into this but pay us now!"

I wouldn't have a problem paying someone for services based upon i have gave you factual evidence most will know if i have a claim or any recourse.

If they said based upon what you have told us lets go for this potentially if all you have said is true you can do this that or the other and we can do this that or the other/

I would say lets go for it but give me some clear direction.

Don't hook me like a fish and then just because you don't like the taste of it, toss it away and then charge for me for the privilege.

I need someone to say I've heard of the starter that i like and i will take the full course and don't mind paying for it because i am sure i will like this and this will sit very well with me. "and of course Im not paying for it the client has bought me this meal and he hopes I enjoy it fully"

Strange sort of analogy but it made sense to me at the time of writing....

Clients are small fish in a big tank full of sharks and other predators....

I'll stop now before I go too far, but where has fairness and honesty gone? Wheres the old 30 minutes of free consultation gone?

Surely there has to be some honesty out there somewhere ?

I anticipate from his direction of questioning he is to class any tenancy agreement as void unlawful non legal because my original land lady inherited this lease after her father passed away.... But the land owner accepted her payments of shillings per month, they lost sight of this over decades despite her requests for new details, but they made her sign a deed of surrender?

A deed of surrender of something she never actually owned or had rights to?? (according to the solicitor in question)

Then why was she recognised that she had to sign a surrender?

For him to purchase this and think he can avoid the SRA or any other codes of conduct and potential legal proceedings he realy must think he has some Ace card?

Comment

Sounds awful. Good luck.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X