• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortgage Offer Extention

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage Offer Extention

We are due to complete on our property purchase of a new build on Friday.

Our mortgage offer is actually up on the following Wednesday however, the builder agreed to a fixed completion. (This Friday).

Our mortgage advisor called just before the fixed completion was agreed to notify us that we should now start looking at an extension. I asked them to hold off as I knew the fixed completion was to be offered iminantly, negating the need for the extension.

The morgadge advisor agreed to hold. The next day the fix completion was agreed and exchanged with all parties being notified.

Today we had a call from our solicitor who after speaking with our lender has been told because we requested the extension this now has to be completed.

I immediately contacted our morgadge advisor who told us they accidentally notified our solicitor that we needed to extend and our solicitor had started the process.

This was all done without any written or verbal concent from myself.

We are now having to supply bank statements, payslips and undergo another credit check for the extension we didn’t need. Possibly delaying our completion.

As as we are set to move on the day of completion there is a number of notices given (storage unit, rented propert) and expenses such as removals that will cause a number of financial implications.

Where do do we stand on this as obviously our mortgage advisor has given instructions to our solicitor without consent.

I do hope this makes sense, I am currently a bit all over the place!

many thanks,

A

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X