• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Amicus housing asso

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amicus housing asso

please help , Amicus housing has been running me round in circles for the last 6 years, over a floor repair that should have took no more than 21 days, they sent there contractors in to have a look at holes that were appearing in the whole of the downstairs of my home, they pull and ripped my fitted carpets told me the screed mix was wrong and a new screed needed to be relayed. This was in 2008 after try to get it sorted I stopped paying my rent to force them to contact me . They came round a mr osbourne we discussed the problem and i started to pay rent again. now we have been through 4 different housing officers and still no floor repair . we are now in 2014 and the floor has been repaired to a poor standard . we come home from the hotel to find that the work man that was supposed to be fixing floor had 2 of the neighborhood kids in the house while he was laying flooring tiles on the floor. Aimcus have no answer for why it has taken all this time ,why my disabled husband and I had to live in a house thats been throwing up dust for six years, and when we confronted the contractor about having the kids in ,we was told he could not get the kids to leave,{ but we were here every day to feed fish, and take photos of floor damage and repair ,and he never mentioned that the kids were a nuisance}
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X