• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

estate agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• estate agents

don@t know if this is the right place of anyone can help.

Basically last april a certain estate agents and their conveyancer firm messed everything up and cause the buyer pulled out. The conveyancer company have admitted thier errors after a fashion and taking 9 months to be able to even complain but they estate agents afre ignoring my complaint totally and even the area director has lied to me stating he would write and never did and avery mail I sent to him is no being ignored. It is a serius complaint about thier agency staff and bullying ways. I have tried everything on the normal route and just fell i'm being fobbed off) any ideas.
    sigpic
    Tags: None

Re: estate agents

Hi there

So sorry to hear of your issues and hope they are resolved soon, below is some info on a link if you've not come across this yet and meanwhile I'm sure someone will be along with some useful advice soon for you.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/HomeAndC...acks/DG_171890

http://www.adrnow.org.uk/go/SubPage_65.html

Comment

I am considering the obsudman for this I just didn't think that a company as big as them could sink to these depths , people joke about estate agentsbut 9 times out of ten everything is true. (I am exepmpting our new agents cos they are very good. )
      sigpic

Comment

Hi,
        I just didn't think that a company as big as them could sink to these depths people joke about estate agentsbut 9 times out of ten everything is true

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X