• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

False report re cat from nightmare neighbour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False report re cat from nightmare neighbour

Hi all, first time poster. To try and keep a long story short, I am the owner of four cats. One of them is a pest, and has made a habit of messing on a neighbours stones by their house. My husband and I have gone over any time it's been brought to our attention to clean it up, apologise and have offered suggestions as to what can be used to prevent the cat coming back. It's fallen on deaf ears, and neighbour has threatened to put poison down in the past. He has also thrown bags of mess at our front door, screamed at me in the street while I was with my son, and had himself and his wife scream at me until I broke down into a panic attack. Understandably, I don't go over there anymore. They continuously leave bags of mess at our door, even when it hasn't come from our cat (they are adamant that it is just him, despite seeing other cats mess there with their own eyes). A relative took it upon themselves to report the couple to their housing association, and since then the bags have stopped. Today rolls around, we have a visit from animal welfare, stating we have apparently been feeding feral cats which is causing them to foul everywhere. I can hand on heart say I've never even seen a feral cat! Let alone feed one, feeding mine costs me enough nevermind putting out more for other animals. Where do I go from here? The entire situation is exhausting and have a huge impact on my mental health.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X