• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LPA Recievership - Mortgage Express to 'Hyalite'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPA Recievership - Mortgage Express to 'Hyalite'

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could possibly help please.

I was made bankrupt in 2012 and as a result, Mortgage Express took all of my buy to let properties (around 25 at the time) into LPA Receivership.

I'm presuming they have sold a few on since but every year I get a mortgage statement for the ones that remain with them. I get the odd council tax bailiff letter regarding an outstanding amount and go through the same rigmarole of ringing the bailiff and explaining i've had no control over the property for over a decade etc etc.

I'm guessing (although I do not know for sure) that these properties also show on my credit report in a negative way over a decade later (i'll get a credit report asap and find out).

I have today received multiple letters from Hyalite mortgages to say that MX have transferred my accounts to them and wondered if this changes my position at all? Is there a chance I can get these properties back out of LPA receivership? It was my understanding at the time that the reason they appointed LPA was they had been nationalised, im not sure that would have been the procedure had they not been (again, my memory of that period is sketchy so im not 100% sure).

I've rang Hyalite and been told someone will contact me in due course, but thought i'd ask on here in the meantime.

To be honest, even if they sorted out the yearly council tax bailiff issue it would be a bonus!

Something just doesn't feel right that this has gone on over a decade and still hasn't been resolved, i bet the receivers have made an absolute killing!

Any help gratefully recieved, thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X