• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Neighbours HUGE tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

echat11 thank you, I've done some extensive research on the root system and have just about convinced myself we should be okay.

thank you Ukmicky yes i believe we should be okay in terms of roots as they shouldn't go down as far as our lawns in order to then start spreading out so our house should be okay thankfully!

islandgirl thank you, we have already offered this as I had an arborist out and he said in the grand scheme it wouldn't cost too much, about £1000 for the full tree but 3 neighbours including us on this side are happy to contribute but the tree neighbour will not allow it to be trimmed as it is "sentimental as my son used to climb it when he was little" and would not contribute towards us having it trimmed either. He's not a very nice person unfortunately. Hence why I was posting on the very last chance there was something I could make him do about it. But it's looking less and less likely

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X