• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dispute with Neighbour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispute with Neighbour

Morning Everyone...
    Looking abit of advice. I have been the tenant of a property for over 8 years. Neighbours beside me have been brilliant - they moved out and new neighbours moved in. Since they have moved in they have been making our life hell.

We have the smallest of front gardens and when we moved in this garden had a fence around it. The neighbouring property has had a conservatory built to the side of their house. Part of our 'Small Garden' - im talking around 4ft width by around 5/6ft in length covers their side window. The new neighbours are now claiming this is part of their property and are proceeding to pour Bleach and bleach with water our their window into this small part of the garden. They are doing this while my kids are playing around in the garden and while my car is parked beside where the bleach is being sprayed.

They have stated they have sent a solicitors letter - nothing has arrived. Am I within my rights to asked them to cease pouring the bleach until this dispute (im assuming its a boundary dispute) is resolved between them and my landlord? My landlord has advised me to get the police involved until the dispute is sorted.

They have no access to this bit of land front their property and from the rest of the houses in the street it was actually public land before the original owner of my property (before the landlord) put the fence up. There is also no reason for them to clean this on a daily (sometimes twice daily) basis and I feel it is to try and inflame us as neighbours.

Other neighbours on the street has informed us that when we were in London last week that they climbed over the fence into the garden and moved our garden furniture and kids bikes from this small section.

Any help or advice really appreciated as I dont want this to escalate.

Robert

Tags: None

Do you have camera footage of them committing these acts? Have you contacted the council? Tis is possibly a poulltion issue.

Comment

Definitely something for the Environmental Health Department at your local Council to look into and act on.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/ho...our-neighbour/

Comment

hello..iam currently in a situation where i have been put in a spot. i live in a mid terraced house ,there are six houses in the row ,the six houses share a garden,recently one of the owners of the row has given permission for a neighbour who is not entitled to use the garden to do so,i am against it is there anything i can do?..

Comment

Please start your own thread this will be lost here thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X