• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pigeons nesting in roof gutter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigeons nesting in roof gutter

I am a council tenant in a maisonette block. The first two floors are several self-contained houses, then there are stairs up the sides to access the other row of houses. I'm in a middle downstairs house. Just a few years ago I contacted the council because there were a couple of nests, they look like grass growing over the edge of the roof, overhead of my garden (only downstairs have back yard), and because I have pets. In fact, I have contacted them three or four times and haven't had a response. One of those times was a phone call and it seems that it's a question of economics, scaffolding would be required. Now, there is much more of the nesting across a longer length of the roof edge and when it rains, the water drips from the nests a bit, which is more than enough if they have diseases and there are pets in the garden. What can I do, if anything, to make them remove the nesting pigeons?
    Tags: None

Possibly speak with your local MP to see if he can help.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X