• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Form A restriction removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form A restriction removal

Hi all ,
    I am at my wits end on this one , seeking some help please.
    Basically I purchased this property with my sister as at the time could not get the mortgage due to my income . So 20 years later, i have now paid of the mortgage and suddenly
    found out that HM land registry are stating that there is a form A restriction. My sister has filled out a ST5 form explaining that she has no beneficial interest in the property and never has ect
    and that she wishes to remove this restriction. Now to this date we don't know why this was put on in the first place, probably did not understand the nature of tenants in common ect.
    I have sent Tr1 and RX3 forms and they keep sending me back letters saying now :
    1. With regards to the ST5 and evidenced lodged to remove the trust restriction. The evidence provided would indicate that the initial trust deed was replaced by a further trust please can you confirm this and if the trust has changed please provide evidence of this trust . ( I had a deed of trust made stating that my sister has no beneficial interest in the property ) i can send them this .

Please provide a statement of truth or ST5 from (my sister ) covering the points we would expect to see which are set out as :
    Please explain the nature of the beneficial interest protected by the restriction and what has happened to that interest, if it has devolved to the registered proprietor or proprietors , explain how it has devolved.

b. Please confirm ,if such is the case that no other than the registered proprietor now has a beneficial interest in the property.

c. Please confirm if such is the case that no beneficial interest in the property has been separately mortgaged or charged and that no beneficial owner is or was subject to a standing order or bankruptcy proceedings.

This is the statement of truth I previously sent :

To whom it may concern.
    I Miss ******** confirm that I do not or never had a beneficial interest and have not encumbered it regarding the property: **************************** I believe that the facts and matters contained in this statement are true.
    Signed………………………………………………
    Dated……………………………………………….

My guessing is this is not worded correctly ? how should I / we answer their questions please ?
    thank you in advance.

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X