• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shared driveway - advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared driveway - advice please

Hi there, i’m hoping for some advice please.
    Our neighbour owns the driveway that is beside our house. We have shared access to the driveway, as it leads to our garage.
    The driveway runs alongside our house and garden. We are wondering whether we’’d be able to open up the end of our long thin garden to make a parking area/drive at the end of our garden. Access to and from the parking area would be via the shared access driveway.
    We’d very much appreciate and help or advice.
    kind regards
    EwwwwDavid
    Tags: None

What is the exact wording of the easement/covenant that gives you a right of way over your neighbours land?

Comment

Great question, i’d need to check this information to be honest. We’ve written to our sols to request a copy of the deeds re the shard access. Thank you very much for taking the time respond.

Comment

You should be able to find the wording on the Land Registry file, cost £3 here: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-i...-land-registry

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X