• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Water Company responsibility.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Company responsibility.

We live on a private road. Water board have said we are responsible for drains to middle of road.
    I thought it was from our stopcock. What is the case please ?
    Tags: None

I haven't heard of a stopcock on the drains.

you are responsible for your drain until it leaves your property. It looks like you own your section of the road as well so responsibility ends when the drain meets their sewer

Comment

Thanks Ostell. Obviously no drain stopcock just trying to make a comparison Clearly not relevant.
      Appreciate your prompt and clear response.

Comment

After checking your topic I decide to mention to you a perfect place from where you can easily take all water company-related responsibilities. And you can get that whole from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Meganryant View Post
          After checking your topic I decide to mention to you a perfect place from where you can easily take all water company-related responsibilities. And you can get that whole from here.
          schools out = SPAMMER

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X