• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Racial harassing near keeps getting protection from the housing and the Police

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racial harassing near keeps getting protection from the housing and the Police

My neighbour has been racially harassing me for 5 years and is protected by the housing and police. He has issued threats against me - which he has carried out. I have had my car vandalised on mulitple occasions and have been physically attacked , had been called names constantly. The neighbour has also harassed two other neighbours of race and was responsible for the death of another. I was told by a woman within housing that she knows my harasser personally. Is this why she is constantly protected??
    Tags: None

Report it to the Police. Keep a written log of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by paulajayne View Post
      Report it to the Police. Keep a written log of everything.
      The Police have been absolute xxx throughout ..No use... BTW You have not answered my question. Why is it the housing and the Police allowed her to get away with doing so many things for so long?

Comment

Foul language not needed.

Far too little information given to give a detailed reply.
        Have you reported this to the police and do you keep a log of everything?

Comment

Courts take this kind of conduct extremely seriously - look at the sentencing guidelines
          https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk...ment-stalking/
          If you feel the Police have not acted appropriately complain. Write to the Chief Constable. If this person is "being allowed to get away with it" you need to act to make sure they can do so no longer. There must be more to this than we are being told.

Comment

Can you prove your claim ? You have asked one question which I think impossible to answer without an official investigation.
            All right minded people reject racism in any form. Unless it has been endured it cannot be fully understood by others.
            Two knowledgeable and caring people have posted. Please work with them.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X