• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. If this is your first visit to LegalBeagles and you need assistance then you can ask a question here;
    Create a Thread
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Entering neighbours land for property

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Entering neighbours land for property

    Hello, I hope someone can help. I want to access a neighbours land to do some work. The neighbour and I are not on good terms so they have declined access. The estate where I live gives me the right to access for "repair" and "maintenance". I want to replace my existing wooden gable boards (the triangular boards on the side of a house) with some plastic ones. I am replacing the facia and soffits at the same time.

    Does this qualify for a "repair" or "maintenance"? When I called my insurer they said this may not qualify as it is an "improvement." They said if I was repairing the existing board or say cleaning the existing ones this would be repair or maintenance. Is this correct? Are there any court cases on these matters?
    Tags: None

  • #2


    • #3
      See Section 1 4(a)


      View our Terms and Conditions

      LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

      If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

      If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.