• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortgage / House Repossession

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seen this sorry been busy, be carfull on the phone with them, first go through teh docs and look for how they handled your value in the property
    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Crazy council no problem at all. Thanks for checking back in.

I haven’t had a phone call from them yet, but the only paperwork I’ve been sent is my whole bankruptcy papers that I filed. Nothing to do with the property or the questions I’ve asked.

the email I had said they wanted to speak to me to clarify what o wanted, can I do this by email back? Not quite sure how to word it other than blatantly like I think I did the first time round.

Comment

was it the OR that dealt with it or did it get sent to an insolvency administrator. Whoever admionsiterd the bankruptcy will have details of the property
        crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Crazy council as far as I remember happened I went to the County Court where I was declared bankrupt and then the next phonecall I received was from the Official Receiver in Birmingham. As far as I can remember they are the only people that I have ever spoken to, other than replying to the relevant office via post for the charging order against the house.

If it is the Official Receiver, how can I go about getting that info because although I've asked them once they've just sent me the original bankruptcy papers that you have to submit to the court in order to be declared bankrupt. In regards to the property they've sent nothing.

Comment

Suggest you don't hijack an active thread but start your own

Comment

Crazy council been a long delay on this, apologies.

Since my last post, my ex-partner has agreed a payment plan of a set amount per month to start paying off the second charge that runs until October 2021. As long as she keeps up her end of the bargain, they are likely to continue this until further notice.

Not much I can do at the moment is there? I'm also presuming that if she's paying this to the builders, she must also be paying the mortgage, otherwise it is a pointless exercise.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X