• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

curlew vs rapid response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curlew vs rapid response

I am landlord of a property that recently had its door smashed in by police , 999 call that police have admited they thought from begining was malicious . my tenant is diabetic and has a dodgy boyfriend who is under court order to stay away through domestic violence. police were told she was inside having a fit. As my tenant has frequent visits from police she informed them she would be going away to mothers and officer said it would be noted. In the mean time 999 call was made i have protested to police as to why myself or tenant was not called before door was smashed in . police Have told me i have to send bill and they will pay for door so as i see it they did not do enough before forced entry. My question is rapid responce have sent bill to my tenant for board up of 200 pound which she refused to pay now they have got my name of ellectrol roll and sent it to me for 300 pound. Do i not have the right to be notified and board my own house up before police call out 24 hr firm . Who is responsible i did not call them and if they have admitted breaking door was a farce surely its down to police uf they see fit to call someone instead of calling me which they have done on previous occasions when incidents at that house any advice would be appreciated before biard up fee goes up thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X