• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trivial or not.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivial or not.

Follow on from a previous thread. View a property to rent. house and garage included. Apply for property, receive draft tenancy agreement. excepting all the liabilities that are included all was fine. moving in date set. Go in and sign tenancy only then to be told after signing the garage is not included. Is it a big deal, yes quite frankly. 1 you are paying for it. 2 you are excepting that someone is going to have access to the garage at any time. We have been informed now we can have it in 2 months time. great, but the best way for things to work are to keep them black and white.

Therefore just so I am prepared, is this a breach of the tenancy agreement. the landlord must have told the agent at some point, but they did not tell us until we had signed. then they stated it was never included, when indeed it was.

Steveeasy .
    Tags: None

You have agreed to what was in the document and have signed to agree to such. To be told that the garage is now not included is indeed a breach of the contract. I would await other users who will be able to advise on the process and the finer details.
    The information I supply is provided for informational purposes only and, should not be construed as legal advice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X