• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Next door neighbours drains blocked through my builder ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next door neighbours drains blocked through my builder ??

I have just spoken to my neighbour, he said that the builder who built my driveway, blocked his drain with cement , the property he lives in is council owned, the work was carried out some months ago, i am unable to contact the builder on the number he gave me, so not sure where i stand with this dilemma, can anybody please advise me about this issue... many thanks
    Tags: None

Does your builder not have an address?

What proof has been offered that your builder was responsible for blocking the drain, especially as the works were carried out "some months ago"?

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post

Does your builder not have an address?

What proof has been offered that your builder was responsible for blocking the drain, especially as the works were carried out "some months ago"?
      Hi Des8, my neighbour said, that when he was hosing the reminisce of what was left of the mix, it ran down to his drain, he said he told the builder this at the time, it makes me wonder why he didn't speak to me sooner, the drive finished 6 months ago now, and the builder i contacted through a local paper, i never thought to ask for his address at the time. thanks for your reply.

Comment

By the time a builder has washed out his mixer with 90 litres of water, all that is left is dirty water.
        I really don't see this causing a blockage 6 months down the line.
        Similarly a mortar mix watered down so it runs won't cause a blockage 6 months later.

What drain is blocked? Rain water or foul sewer?
        Any one else on that line?

Any views on this wales01man ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X