• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Entrapped

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entrapped

I have been entrapped by an under cover pc using Lots of lies. Can anyone help?
    Tags: None

As the saying goes Need more information, please.

Comment

We do indeed need more information, but entrapment is not usually a defence in either civil or criminal proceedings.

The test is whether the behaviour complained of makes acceptance of the evidence so unfair as to make the result of proceedings based upon them unsafe.

Comment

Thanks guys. I get that. The. 64.pages of exhibits they have sent, once examined, are so full of fabrications, evidence manipulation and out right lies, it dies seem to make the results unsafe.
        This is, of course sensitive and private abs I am looking due sometime to help power through an Action to get some compensation.
        I don't wait to reveal to much in this public forum, I an sure you understand.
        If someone has the knowledge, experience abs willingness to help, let's talk?

Comment

Start by concentrating on your defence.
          Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X