• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hoist finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoist finance

Hi all.
    No idea where I should be writing this but hope someome can help.
    My ex partner took out allsorts in my name before running off. This was about 13yrs ago. I'm now left with a 4k debt. It went to court and I offered a £1 per month. This was accepted.
    I since haven't heard anything from hoist other than the odd letter asking me to let them know if anything changes.... It hasn't so I haven't been in touch.

However I've received a letter off them saying that they are going to cancel my repayment plan unless I complete a review.... It doesn't say what kind of review but I guess it'll be an up to date income and expenditure review. I didn't think I was legally obliged to do this??
    Hope someone can help
    Tags: None

Was the arrangement approved by the court? If so they will have to get the courts permission to vary it although the court might agree. When many people do I&Es thent the correct way of doing it but it does make you think where your money goes.atre at the end point and work backwards. I know that isy s

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X