• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pro se litigant Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro se litigant Help

Hi, I'm a pro se litigant and need to understand some legal terms and wordings of procedures so I can better represent and prepare my case. I would more then appreciate your help.

What is the understanding of:

N.M. R. Civ. P. Dist. Ct. 1-074

Rule 1-074 - Administrative appeals; statutory review by district court of administrative decisions or orders

A.Scope of rule. This rule governs appeals from administrative agencies to the district courts when there is a statutory right of review to the district court, whether by appeal, right to petition for a writ of certiorari, or other statutory right of review. This rule does not create a right to appeal. For purposes of this rule, an "agency" means any state or local government administrative or quasi-judicial entity.

First question is - "This rule governs appeals from administrative agencies to the district courts" - does this mean a) the agency appealing to the district courts on a matter or b) an individual appealing against the agency on a matter to the district court. In other words, does the district court handle appeals for or against an agency?

I'm confused.

Thanks!...
    Tags: None

I think you might be based in New Mexico.
    If so, sorry but you are unlikely to obtain meaningful advice from this site which is UK based

Comment

Oh wow, I didn't realize this, okay, thanks for letting me know. Bye~

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X